Membership Terms and Conditions
This page sets out the terms and conditions of membership of THE PAC – Perioperative Animal Care Programme.
These Terms and Conditions and the content of membership packages (as defined in the Membership Definitions) are subject to variation from time to time. The latest version of these Terms and Conditions and the Membership Definitions are available on THE PAC website at www.the-pac.co.uk.
THE PAC has different levels of membership to meet the differing needs of its members. The current membership packages are listed at www.the-pac.co.uk.
THE PAC membership programme has a minimum membership period of 6 months. This is a rolling membership continues until members give a minimum of 30 days’ notice to Animalcare to terminate their contract.
The start date of your membership is stated on your contract. Animalcare is unable to terminate your membership until 6 months after the start date (except in particular circumstances*).
Moving from one membership package to another
Members may move from their current membership level to a higher membership level (if such a level exists) at any time. At the point of so doing, your membership start date is reset; a new contract is created and a new minimum membership period begins. Your new package will be available from the date of your move.
Once the minimum membership period has elapsed, and with a minimum of 30 days’ notice, you may move from your current membership package to a lower membership level.
Changes to your membership package can be made on the ‘How to use’ section of THE PAC website, or by contacting THE PAC team (email@example.com).
To cancel your membership, you must provide Animalcare with a minimum of 30 days’ notice. Upon cancelling, your membership will continue until the end of the 6 month period (determined from the start date on your contract) before terminating. During this time, you must continue to purchase products to the monthly value stated in your contract. Any outstanding value balance will be collected at the end of the 6 month period, either by asking you which products you would like to order or by sending products detailed on the contract to the remaining value.
You may cancel your membership by notifying THE PAC team (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via the link in the ‘How to use’ section of THE PAC website.
The notice period is calculated from the date of receipt of the cancellation instruction by THE PAC membership team and we aim to acknowledge membership cancellations within one week of receipt.
As a member of THE PAC, your practice has contractually agreed:
- To spend a minimum monthly amount each month for a minimum of 6 consecutive months.
- To order products from the wholesaler as usual and provide an original signed copy of the Home Office Controlled Drugs form when required to enable the wholesaler to release the order.
- That if orders placed within the contracted 6 month period do not total the purchase value agreed, to accept delivery of, and pay for, additional quantities (to the shortfall value) at the end of the 6 month contract period.
- To give at least 30 days’ notice before the end of any 6 month contract period either via email to email@example.com or via the link on THE PAC website if you wish to terminate the contract at the end of the 6 month contract period.
- That if the contract is not cancelled per 4 above, it will renew automatically for an additional 6 month period, and the same terms will apply.
- To keep confidential the log in details provided to you to access THE PAC website, and not share any materials or resources from THE PAC with anyone outside of your practice.
- Apply discounts to all perioperative animal care products as agreed with your practice, buying group or corporate account. These pricing discounts are subject to change at any time.
- Attempt to contact you in the event that you have a shortfall value at the end of the first 6 months of the contract to ask which products you wish to receive to make up the shortfall. If we are unable to contact you, products agreed in the contract up to the value required will be shipped and invoiced automatically.
- *Automatically cancel the contract and revoke access to the platform and all other membership benefits if the practice becomes unable to purchase Animalcare Perioperative products due to a change in practice ownership or dedicated products list.
- Terminate the agreement if the practice is in breach of these terms and conditions (e.g. giving the log in details to someone else)